Creativity is very proud to be a part of Wedding Italy and to work with an Italian team of wedding planners who, between them, have many years of experience in managing destination weddings throughout Italy. Be assured we know all the best people and all the best places with whom to plan your wedding in Italy. Our Italian weddings are completely tailor-made to meet your individual wishes, dreams, tastes and requirements. We are NOT an internet based company – Please telephone Yvonne on 01304 824369 to discuss any aspect of your wedding plans.
Whether you are looking for a small, intimate, informal ceremony or an exclusive luxury Italian wedding, we will help you every step of the way. You can be sure of friendly support and professional assistance . The key to the success is our team – a unique blend of experienced Italian wedding planners ‘on-the-spot’ in Italy, and a personal contact here in the UK. A ‘listening ear’ whenever you need it, a ‘helping hand’ with the paperworkand no need to worry about language or currency barriers!
We offer selected wedding destinations from the north to the south of magical Italy. From Venice to the Italian Lakes, to Rome, Tuscany or the Amalfi Coast or Sicily. Whether you opt for a Civil Wedding in Venice in the elegant Palazzo Cavalli along the Grand Canal near the Rialto Bridge, or a Catholic wedding in a romantic church in Tuscany or maybe a protestant wedding at the famous St James Church in the centre of Florence, we can help you all the way from proposal to Honeymoon!
A wedding in Italy need not be daunting or stressful – We can help as much or as little as you need, from sourcing the location, processing the paperwork through to flowers, decorations, entertainment, menus, wines and favours and transport from a vintage car to a gondola – the choices are yours.
Our Italian Office also offers a full travel agency service, helping you and your guests with all travel plans and accommodation. After your wedding Italy lies before you as the perfect destination for your dream Honeymoon.
We can plan a customized itinerary selecting real Italian experiences, mixing the classic touristy spots with off-the-beaten path sites filled with local charm .
We always bring new suggestions up-to-date with new charming resorts, B&B, restaurants, excursions, itineraries and more.
Upon request we can organize trips outside Italy or suggest Mediterranean or North Sea cruises.
Planning a honeymoon in Italy with an Italian based consultant is the best way to get the most out of your experience! Please call Yvonne 0044 1304 824369 to discuss your ideas
Some of our venues in Italy (more)
Our weddings include: Basic Proposal
- Assistance with paperwork and legalities
- Choice of ceremony, Civil, Religious, Symbolic or Blessing ( sourcing and reserving venue and officiating officer / priest )
- Constant e-mail correspondence to plan your event
- Acting as your representative when booking services and dealing with civil or religious authorities
- Advanced booking of all wedding services and reconfirmation of them prior the wedding
- Professional on site wedding coordinator to assist you (Wedding Director)
- Assistance with all negotiations of contracts
- Detailed wedding programme for spouses, guests, and wedding coordinator, including phone number and addresses of all wedding services included in your wedding package
- Wedding contract to guarantee the booking of your services
- Assistance upon your arrival in case of any need.
- Fully inclusive quotes given in EURO
The way we work:
Arranging your Italian wedding with Creativity means that you will have just one point of contact. A wedding can be very complicated with perhaps twenty different suppliers, from legal authorities to flowers and favours. So much time can be wasted on researching and telephone calls, never mind coping with language and cultural barriers ! With Wedding Italy with Creativity, you can just give your brief, and we will then offer you a basic proposal as outlined above. Once you have decided to proceed, we would ask you to sign a contract with our Italian Office, and and make a deposit in Euros (normally 20 per cent ) From this point onwards, you can, of course, add other services, and really begin to personalise your special day, with our help ! Every time you request a particular service or additional element to the wedding, we will give you a full quotation up front – ( there are no hidden extras ! ) This leaves YOU in control of your budget at all times. Because our ‘crew’ in Italy are completely experienced in wedding planning in Italy, and have spent years carefully negotiating excellent rates in hotels, restaurants, and with wedding suppliers, you can be sure that you will receive value for money, as we are able to pass these excellent rates on to you ! We are not chained to any particular suppliers and always take care to be impartial in our selection of services and suppliers – Our priority is to find the best solutions to meet your tastes, budgets and requirements.
Cost effective solutions with no hidden extras – leaving you in total control of your budget:
When we are offering a basic wedding package, our fees which are normally about 10 – 15 % per cent of your budget, are always fully included in any quotation. In view of the time you will save in research, dealing with numerous suppliers, missing the best deals from the most appropriate suppliers, and paying top prices as an individual client, it is quite normal to discover that your event will be as cheap if not cheaper by working through us, even when taking into consideration the consultancy fees ! – Plus, you have your representative ‘on the spot’ to remove any problems before they loom up and spoil your special day ! In the case of larger or more complicated events, we would quote you a separate fixed handling fee, which again is normally a maximum of 10 per cent of your overall budget, as a full coordination fee.
An additional wedding insurance to cover any changes in your plans, is highly recommended.
We have very special wedding destinations throughout Italy including Sicily and Sardinia. Please do take a look at some of our wedding destinations abroad, but please don’t hesitate to contact us for other ideas ! – We are pleased to help you in any way we can.
- Castle in the Vineyards, – One of the most beautiful castles in Italy, located in one of the most secluded areas, yet just one and a half hours from Venice.
- Castle by the Sea – Simply stunning, near Trieste, within easy reach of Croatia’s beautiful beaches and romantic Venice.
- A wedding in Venice. The most romantic and Unique City in the world. Its magical atmosphere rising from the waters of the lagoon offers an unparalleled experience.
- The Italian Lakes. Lake Garda, Lake Como, Lake Orta and Lake Maggiore all offer a relaxing and romantic setting for your Italian wedding.A wedding in Tuscany, an enchanting album of landscapes, ancient hilltop towns, excellent food and the best wines for an unforgettable experience.
- Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance offers a dramatic background and elegand setting for your Italian wedding.
- Rome , the ‘Eternal City’ – what a wonderful place to begin your married life together !
- Naples, Capri, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast. A wonderful wedding with breathtaking views, the glistening Mediterranean sea.and the scent of oranges and lemons !
- Sicily and Sardinia Wonderful weddings in ancient, splendid resorts, with traditional music, costume and cuisine.
Magical Italy is at your disposal for the most romantic weddings and honeymoons.
The only problem is choosing where !!!!