Information about our wedding service appears here.
Our weddings always include:
- Assistance with paperwork and legalities
- The ceremony with English speaking Priest, or Civil Representative and Interpreter (in accordance with Italian law)
- Constant e-mail correspondence to plan your event
- Acting as your representative when booking services and dealing with civil or religious authorities
- Advanced booking of all wedding services and reconfirmation of them prior the wedding
- Professional on site wedding coordinator to assist you (Wedding Director)
- Assistance with all negotiations of contracts
- Detailed wedding programme for spouses, guests, and wedding coordinator, including phone number and addresses of all wedding services included in your wedding package
- Wedding contract (with Wedding Italy by Punto di Fugo) to guarantee the booking of your services
- Assistance upon your arrival in case of any need.
- Fully inclusive quotes (quoted in Euro) or itemised where necessary with no hidden fees
Please note that Creativity acts as a representative of and is part of the team of Wedding Italy by Punto di Fugo
All payments for wedding services agreed between us will be invoiced to you, and settlement will be requested (in Euro) to our Italian Office.
We offer a full wedding package and can provide holiday accommodation, group travel arrangements for family and friends including special extras such as a winetasting or cookery lesson or guided excursion. We offer accommodation for the bridal party for all before, during and after the event, together with romantic Italian honeymoons once friends and family have returned to the UK.
We are happy to work with you on your particular requirements for wedding cakes, flowers, music, favours. photographers, hair and makeup artists. We can make suggestions to you or you send us your ideas and we will obtain quotations for you to meet with your budget and special requirements. In the meantime, enjoy browsing these bouquet samples!